|Prudential Financial companies serve individual and institutional customers worldwide and include The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S. These companies offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, mutual funds, annuities, pension and retirement-related services and administration, asset management, banking and trust services, real estate brokerage franchises, and relocation services.|
Prudential Financial’s Common Stock (NYSE:PRU) reflects the performance of its Financial Services Businesses, which consist of its U.S. Retirement Solutions and Investment Management division, its U.S. Individual Life and Group Solutions division, its International Insurance and Investments division, and its Corporate and Other operations.
U.S. Retirement Solutions & Investment Management Division
- Our Individual Annuities segment manufactures and distributes individual variable and fixed annuity products.
- Our Retirement segment provides retirement investment and income products and services to the public, private, and not-for-profit organizations. Our full service line of business provides recordkeeping, plan administration, actuarial advisory services, tailored participant education and communication services, trustee services, and institutional and retail investment funds. In our institutional investment products line of business, we offer guaranteed investment contracts, or GICs, funding agreements, institutional and retail notes, structured settlement annuities, and group annuities for defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, non-qualified entities, and individuals.
- The Asset Management segment provides a broad array of investment management and advisory services, mutual funds, and other structured products.
U.S. Individual Life & Group Solutions
- Our Individual Life segment manufactures and distributes individual variable life, term life, universal life, and non-participating whole life insurance products.
- Our Group Insurance segment manufactures and distributes a full range of group life, long-term and short-term group disability, long-term care, and corporate- and trust-owned life insurance in the U.S. primarily to institutional clients for use in connection with employee and membership benefits plans. Group Insurance also sells accidental death and dismemberment and other ancillary coverages and provides plan administrative services in connection with its insurance coverages.
International Insurance & Investments Division
- Our International Insurance segment manufactures and distributes individual life insurance products to the mass affluent and affluent markets in Japan, Korea, and other countries through Life Planners. In addition, we offer similar products to the broad middle income market across Japan through Life Advisors, who are associated with our separately operated Gibraltar Life Insurance Company, Ltd., or Gibraltar Life, operation.
- Our International Investments segment offers proprietary and non-proprietary asset management, investment advice, and services to retail and institutional clients in selected international markets. These services are marketed through our own and third-party distribution networks and encompass the businesses of international investments operations and global commodities group.
Corporate & Other Operations
Corporate and Other includes corporate operations, after allocations to our business segments, and our real estate and relocation services business.
Securities products and services are offered through:Â Pruco Securities, LLC, and Prudential Investment Management Services, LLC,Â both membersÂ SIPC and located in Newark, NJ, or Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc.,Â located in Shelton, CT.Â All are Prudential Financial companies. Prudential, the Prudential logo, and the Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.Â Site for U.S. persons only.
Prudential Financial, its affiliates, and their licensed financial professionals do not render tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your personal circumstances.